Personal Credit Repair
How Are Program Works:
Armed with educational resources and our expert programs, you’re on your way to reestablishing your name and credit. We know how important good credit is when it comes to living and purchasing. We help repair your credit profile with our programs engineered to tackle the difficult task of negotiating and disputing credit bureaus and creditors. We are dedicated to ensuring you regain your financial freedom. With negative account information and past patterns, we are here to reclaim and repair any inaccurate or questionable history on your credit report. With our expert team members, we walk you through the entire process, and update you on the status of your file so you know exactly what is happening with your file.
Essentially what we do is provide a deep credit analysis of your credit history and pinpoint any inaccurate or misleading information to dispute with creditors. You set up a profile and we keep you updated on the status of disputed items with creditors. We offer individualized plans and software to help you rebuild and alter spending patterns. Our programs are available 24/7 to help you track any updates or progress on your file. Our experts will guide you on ways to best rebuild your credit, and communicate with you on our restoration programs. We focus on customer satisfaction and utilizing the latest finance tools. Let our credit experts put you on the path to financial freedom and start taking advantage of everything that comes with having good credit.
We keep a detailed file on any inaccurate or debatable information in our programs, and begin the process of challenging creditors and credit bureaus. Transparency is important to us and our clients, and we provide feedback and constant communication so you are always aware of your situation. If an item comes back verified with no change, we follow up with the credit bureaus to negotiate a resolution. With our restoration and repair programs, you can trust everything that can be done to improve credit is being accomplished.
Our experts are constantly analyzing ways to repair your credit score. While we know the process of waiting for a response can be nerve-racking, we help you become more knowledgeable about your credit with our online tools. We send updates on financial education, debt settlement, foreclosures, and more. You can simply log into your account to learn more about our feature products such as credit monitoring, legal assistance, and rebuilding credit cards. We give you professional financial advice and recommendations to empower you in the daunting world of finance. With our phenomenal services,you’ll be on your way to re-establishing credit and stabilizing your financial future. Let us navigate the waters of the unstable world of finance and credit bureaus with our educational and innovative programs and services.
“Hillcrest Financial uses their skills and knowledge of federal law to fight the credit bureaus. They have helped me straighten out my credit and I just purchased my new car with zero down! I went from a credit score of 527 to 723 in less than 53 days!” – Jessie Rodriguez, Gilbert, AZ
What affects your credit score
- Payment History
- Amount Owed
- Length of History
- Types of Credit Used
- New Credit
What information cannot be in your credit file?
- Medical information (unless you provide consent)
- Notice of bankruptcy (Chapter 11) more than ten years old
- Debts (including delinquent child support payments) more than seven years old
- Age, marital status, or race (if requested from a current or prospective employer)
credit repair frequently asked questions
Our company is different because we work to remove the inaccurate information while providing you with the tools and direction you need to rebuild and maintain your credit.
Results begin to appear as early as 35 to 90 days. However, it is extremely important that all clients follow the guidelines when submitting response letters received from the credit bureaus. We request clients submit their response letters within 5 days of receipt, clients should have submitted their letters. If the client delays, then there is a delay on improvements to a clients credit file.
Our initial consultation for a deep credit analysis is $195.00. This analysis includes a thorough detailed report about what is bringing your credit score down as well as information about what you need to improve the overall credit score. If you are happy with the analysis and are ready to move on to the repair process, it is $99.00 a month. You are free to cancel at any time. You will not be charged until the work is actually performed. Contact us for more information.
Yes. If your spouse signs up with you, you will get a family discount that gives you 50% off your spouse’s credit analysis report. If you have a significant other and are not married, you can still apply for the family discount as long as you live in the same household.
We run a fully transparent environment and we believe this keeps integrity in our conversations and actions at all times. Any work we perform on your credit file can be seen by you through your secure client portal 24/7, we believe in keeping our clients up to date with current information. You no longer have to wonder what is going on with your credit file, or if we are actually working, you can check up on us anytime with real-time credit tracking. Our credit repair program is simple and all we ask is that you follow the plan. We handle all the hard work, the most you will have to provide is response letters from the 3 bureaus.
Yes, credit training is legal and our credit education and document processing services will help you to use the law in your favor. That law is called “The Fair Credit Reporting Act.” The FCRA gives you the right to dispute any item on your credit report. If that item cannot be verified within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) it must be removed. Studies have shown that 79% of all credit reports contain errors. This is nearly 8 out of 10 reports. Therefore most credit reports improve immediately. For items that disputed that are not errors, a creditor or furnisher is often unable to find the records or signed documents within the allotted time and the item gets removed. Sometimes the furnisher will say it has been verified by not offer proof. It is our job to prepare documents that challenge this and we are very skilled at that.
Contrary to what credit bureaus want you to believe, credit training does work in most circumstances. But it only works if you are getting the best advice from an experienced professional. Anyone with a credit score below 720 can benefit long-term from the advice and information provided through credit education. However, there are limiting factors that will prevent us from helping you. Two main factors are: (1) your financial situation and/or (2) the time frame in which you need to reach your results. It is possible to remove anything from a credit report, even accurate items. For instance, if the creditor makes mistakes or does not adhere to the specific time frame, the negative item may be removed.
Our refund policy is unusual in our business industry. However, we know exactly what we are doing and therefore able to offer our specific double your money back guarantee. We decided to be different with our policy because we are confident in our ability and success rate. We have been in the credit business since 1992 and have helped many business owners and consumers alike. We will refund you 200% refund on all monthly payments if:
– You agree to send updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
– We have had six months from the time you retain our services to improve your credit and nothing positive happens.
(example: You sign up for a $399 credit repair program and nothing positive happens, we will refund you $798! You have nothing to lose with
You should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the next billing period.
- Personalized Dispute Options to Fit Your Exact Credit Repair Needs.
- An Experienced Case Analyst and Case Advisor Working Personally With You throughout The Process.
- Custom Dispute Letters Submitted On Your Behalf.
- Access to Your Case Status and Updated Information – 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week
- Strategic Action – We Fight The Following On Your Behalf:- Collections
– Late Payments
– Medical Bills
– Child Support
– Tax Liens
– Student Loans
– Hard Inquiry Removals
– Chex System Removal
– Fraudulent Charges, Inquiries and Opened Accounts
- Additional Services Offered:
Credit Reporting Protection and Daily Credit Monitoring Service
Credit Score Simulator
Checking Account Report (Chexsystems Report)
Fraud Alert Assistance
Identity Theft Insurance Protection up to $1,000,000
Access to a Consumer Protection Attorney (If a law suit needs to be filed against a bureau or collection agency on your behalf)
Yes, you can repair your own credit. Federal law provides consumers the ability to dispute inaccurate items on their own credit reports. We provide Consumer Credit Dispute Software for you to use to help you increase your credit scores. You can get the software by clicking—>DISPUTE SOFTWARE. However, consumers must realize that there are certain tactics the credit bureaus put in place in order to cover themselves for their own benefit. In the process, consumers give away certain protection rights provided to them under federal law against inaccurate reporting. Therefore, just as simple as it is for a consumer to change their own oil, most do not. Most would rather go to a service center and let a professional handle it for them, let us be the firm you use to handle your credit restoration services. Contact us today to see how we can help you get on a better financial path.
- Delinquencies (30- 180 days): A delinquency may remain on file for seven years; from the date of the initial missed payment.
- Collection Accounts: May remain seven years from the date of the initial missed payment that led to the collection (the original delinquency date). When a collection account is paid in full, it will be marked as a “paid collection” on the credit report.
- Charge-off Accounts: When a delinquent account is sent to a collections company. This will remain for seven years from the date of the initial missed payment that led to the charge-off (the original delinquency date), even if payments are later made on the charge-off account.
- Closed Accounts: Closed accounts are no longer available for further use and may or may not have a zero balance. Closed accounts with delinquencies remain for seven years from the date they are reported closed, whether closed by the creditor or by the consumer. However, the delinquency notation will be removed seven years after the delinquency occurred when pertaining to late payments. Positive closed accounts continue to be reported for ten years from the closing date.
- Lost Credit Card: If there are no delinquencies, credit cards reported as lost will continue to be listed for two years from the date the creditor is contacted. Delinquent payments that occurred before the card was lost are reported for seven years.
- Bankruptcy: Chapters 7, 11, and 12 will remain on one’s credit report for ten years from the filing date. A Chapter 13 bankruptcy is reported for seven years from the filing date. Accounts included in a bankruptcy will remain for seven years from the date reported as included in the bankruptcy
- Judgments: Remain seven years from the date filed.
- City, County, State, and Federal Tax Liens: Unpaid tax liens remain for fifteen years from the filing date. A paid tax lien will remain on one’s score for 10 years from the date of payment.
- Inquiries: Most inquiries listed on one’s credit report will remain for two years. All inquiries must remain for a minimum of one year from the date the inquiry was made. Some inquiries, such as employment or pre-approved offers of credit, will show only on a personal credit report pulled by you.
CLIENT’S SCORE AVERAGE
Average Score Increase In 6 Months:
Average Score Increase in 35 Days:
10 points or more 93%
20 points or more 71%
50 points or more 25%
100 points or more 15%
Average Score Increase in 90 Days:
10 points or more 95%
20 points or more 82%
50 points or more 40%
100 points or more 25%
Average Score Increase in 180 Days:
10 points or more 99%
20 points or more 92%
50 points or more 61%
100 points or more 38%
Why are your results different?
There are two sides to the credit score battle. Sometimes, the creditors and the credit bureaus have done absolutely everything right and we have no case against them. On average, clients are able to remove 70% of the negative items from a credit report.
Will the removed items come back?
Items cannot come back as long as the item is current or paid at the time of removal or if the collection is older than three years. This holds true except in very rare circumstances.
What items can you help me to remove and improve?
With our assistance and document processing, our clients have had great success with bankruptcies, foreclosures, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, medical bills, credit card debt, inquiries, late payments, old addresses, judgments, tax liens and student loans.
If you have questions not answered in our Frequently Asked Questions section, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at
+1 855-667-8390. We look forward to working with you.