A Business Plan Is The Most Important Document Your Company Will Need If You Plan To Succeed
If you are in business or thinking about starting a business. One of the most important documents you will ever need is a business plan. Every company needs a business plan to create a guide, structure and a roadmap for the future of the business. However, it is unbelievable not every company puts one together. The challenge for most entrepreneurs is the amount of time, effort and research it takes to put the business plan together. For others, it’s the cost of the business plan itself.
That’s where we come in. We make it very easy and affordable to develop your business plan for future success. We will even finance the services for you to make payments as easy for you as possible, as we want to see you succeed. Call today and speak with one of our Advisors today to learn which plan is best for you.
BUSINESS PLAN WRITING SERVICE:
If you were driving in a foreign city without a road map, you would ultimately get lost, and that would be a total nightmare. Well, a business plan is a roadmap for your business, and operating a business without one could leave you lost, and operating in circles. It is for this reason, we believe it is not only critical, but imperative for your business to establish a plan for your future.
Your business plan, just like a road map of a city, has to be crafted based upon reliable and relevant information, current market data, thorough research, and accurate projections; otherwise, it will be of no use. Have you ever been driving on a newly built road, that did not exist on the navigation system? Trying to find your way around with an outdated navigation system is a terrible feeling. Just think about driving in a city with a map that has roads mislabeled, freeways that do not exist…you get the idea. You will need the help of a professional.
Here at Hillcrest Financial, we make creating your business plan our project, and we have a team of professionals, and business plan writers to ensure that your business plan is accurate and useful.
To help you create a professionally drafted business plan, Hillcrest Financial will provide you with:
- A comprehensive set of instructions and a questionnaire that helps you lay out and envision the present and future of your business-the most important step and a major reason why a business plan should be created
- Access to our Business Plan writing portal system 24/7
- A executive summary introducing all aspects of your business
An organizational summary explaining your legal structure and managerial system:
- A service and product information description detailing the benefits from the customer’s point of view
- A thorough marketing analysis for your operation
- A financial and funding summary establishing your business’ past performance and future forecast
- A completed business plan drafted by a business plan professional
Business Plans start as low as $495 for a basic business plan – Contact us for a free consultation!
Preparing to approach lenders and investors? Then our Executive Business Plans are available based on your specific needs. With an enhanced plan, you’ll receive everything listed above in the professionally drafted business plan plus:
- An organized funding request tailored to the specific need of your business custom drafted and reviewed by one of our tax professionals
- A professional analysis of the current financial health of your business including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and break-even analysis by our accountants and bookkeepers
- Business financials forecast prepared by our team tax professionals including profit projections and projected balance sheet, as well as profit and loss statement and break-even analysis
- A detailed market analysis conducted and reviewed by our team attorney and team tax professionals
- A thorough research of your industry, including competitors, regulations, restrictions, and major consumer groups
- A custom designed market penetration strategy by our business plan professionals that guide your business operation
- All necessary market tests performed to strengthen the credibility of your business plan
Executive Business Plans start as low as $995 – Contact us for a free consultation!
Need something aggressive to keep you and your business on track? Check out the Scoreboard!
Scoreboard’s Up-to-the-Moment Data
The Scoreboard is a business intelligence dashboard to give you the insights you need to grow. It utilizes your business plan, the predicted projections and keeps you accountable! It is designed to compare your actual performance to your business plan. Business plans must be a living document, just like your business. If you need to make adjustments, you can quickly implement the changes and Scoreboard will measure the changes with your performance. The system integrates with QuickBooks Online and Xero so there is no data entry – just connect your accounting system and track your progress. The system automatically displays key metrics, like revenue, expenses and more. You can regularly view your plan to quickly help you make strategic decisions and keep your business healthy as you grow. You can invite team members to analyze your numbers or update your plan, anytime. It’s the easiest way to keep everyone focused on the most important goal: sustaining and growing your business.
Assess Your Progress
Compare the projections in your business plan against your actual financials. See how your revenue measures up to projections and quickly make adjustments as things change. Your Scoreboard will always be your most honest advisor.
Scoreboard provides the most trusted accountability performance system for your company, and at $19.95 per month – it’s pennies when it comes to your businesses growth.
Fill out our Contact Us Request to learn more about our our Business Plans and the Scoreboard.